The Embassy of the Czech Republic in BiH launched a call for proposals for the Transformation Local Scale Projects 2022. The deadline for applications is 8 October 2021 by 12:00.
The goals of transformation local scale projects are:
- supporting civil society;
- supporting freedom of expression and access to information, including freedom of the media;
- promoting equal and maximum political and public participation;
- promoting institutional building of rule of law;
- promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- promoting human rights in issues related to employment and environmental protection.
This call is open to legal entities whose basic activity is not profit making: municipal/city, regional or national government institutions, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions or agencies working on local projects, local community organizations, etc.
The maximum grant amount is BAM 26,000 per project proposal.
Details are available HERE.
Transformation Local Scale Projects are an integral part of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic in BiH and they are implemented every year through a grants programme managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Sarajevo.